viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

Post N°1 Chile, although you think I’m a loser.

I remember when I was fourteen; in the school one teacher gave us a work, to investigate about one country. And my country was France; I thought it was an interesting place, I loved French language because I thought the people talk it was romantic and passionate. And I wanted to live here and got married with a Frenchman… Now this country is important for me, but a few. Because there are many countries interesting I think, like the oriental countries. I would like to know their customs, and the way how the people live in.
 I want to travel to a lot of countries in the future, but only for vacations, not for to live in. Because I’m happy here in my country, and I want to know a lot of places like a Paine’s towers , Atacama’s desert, and all the beautiful places in the “Cordillera de los Andes” . I think I can’t to know others countries if I don’t know my country first. And I think the people are so nice in Chile. We must to value and take care of our country.

I love to live in Chile. (I'm not nacionalist or patriot).

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario